Pike's Peek


Make text smaller Make text larger



Photos




The detail in last week's clue got recognized by some sharp-eyed readers.

Doug and Babette Dow write, "This is the plaque on the front of the Old Stone Courthouse, 500 Broad Street, Milford. Originally built in 1814, this historic stone building has been used at a court house, First Presbyterian Church, Methodist Church, Episcopal Church, County Jail, and is currently home of the Pike County Sheriff's Office. Yikes! What a history!"

Yes indeed. Check out our story this week on the new courthouse annex, which amounts to number 4 for Pike County since the start of the 19th century.

Others to get the clue right are Suzanne Ryerson and Pike County Commissioner Matt Osterberg.

Thank you for playing along.
Make text smaller Make text larger

Comments

Pool Rules



MUST READ NEWS

Upper Delaware Council gets its federal money after all

— After the U.S. Department of the...

Read more »
Image

Dingman Delaware Middle School announces honor rolls
HIGH HONOR ROLL
Grade 8Aiello, Gregory
Alexandre, Hailey
Axelband, Emily
Balbirer, Kaelyn
Barcelowsky, Katelyn...

Read more »
Image

Dramatic reading workshop to celebrate Poetry Month
— April is National Poetry Month, a literary celebration created in 1996 by the Academy of American Poets.
To celebrate,...

Read more »
Image

Protest and vigil planned in response to assault rifle celebration
— A local group is planning a virtual protest and vigil in response to a four-day festival in Pike County, Pa., celebrating...
Read more »
Image

VIDEOS



* indicates required
Community Newspapers


MOST COMMENTED



Weather in Milford, PA