Police & Fire
The United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania announced that Sherquille Ernest, 26, of Mount Pocono, Pa., pleaded guilty on June 12, 2019, before U.S. District Court Senior Judge A. Richard Caputo to the charge of conspiracy to distribute heroin and crack cocaine.
According to United States Attorney...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jun 17, 2019 11:46 am
By Marilyn Rosenthal
Imagine 300 people, many in tie-dyed shirts, bandanas, and other emblems of the Woodstock era,...
- Jun 17, 2019 08:23 am
Representatives from nine of Pike County’s 13 municipalities learned about the services available to them from the Pike...
- Jun 16, 2019 06:00 am
County and state funds are available to repair single-families owned by local homeowners with low to moderate incomes.
- Jun 15, 2019 08:00 am
Anthony Plumley of Shohola has been awarded the $1,000 Senator Clarence Bell Memorial Scholarship.
He received the check...
- Jun 14, 2019 11:00 am
By Lori Strelecki
Staff Sergeant Robert Christenson, retired from the 82nd Airborne Division, Company G, has participated in...
- Jun 14, 2019 06:00 am
When school’s out, and the books are packed away, the kids will be ready for some summer fun.
Summer is the perfect...
- Jun 13, 2019 02:16 pm
The Greater Pike Community Foundation has established a new scholarship fund in memory of local Delaware Valley student Kyle...
- Jun 12, 2019 06:00 am
- New scholarship honors memory of DV student Kyle James Pascoe
- State police warn of phone scam targeting sex offenders
- Expansion of private-school tax credits advances in Senate
- Pocono FoxTrot to raise money for Parkinson's research
- DVHS Class of 2009 is holding its reunion in July
- Wayne Memorial re-opens parking lot
- Pennsylvania takes step to take over insurance exchange
- White meat has same effect on cholesterol as red meat, study finds
- State House votes for ban on child marriages in Pennsylvania
- Evanchick confirmed to head up Pennsylvania State Police
- Commissioners recognize Correctional Facility Officer of the Year
- U.S. Rep. Cartwright secures new federal funding for stormwater improvements
- Teen self-poisoning suicide attempts rise sharply, especially among girls
- Workshop: 'How your backyard activities affect your lake'
- Pike County Chamber plans meetings
- DVES has a field day
- Is stand-up paddleboarding good exercise?
- Anton Adams joins Pike Conservation District as a summer intern
- Benni, the service dog with Milford roots, is now part of a happy family
- GOP counters Wolf's capital plan with drilling, not taxes
- GAIT to hold 'Horses 4 Heroes' fundraiser on June 8
- House approves education benefits for PA National Guard families
- Forest City Family Health Center to hold ribbon cutting
- Democrats want to extend security money to houses of worship
- Minimum-wage hike may be June's big horse trade in Capitol
- No Snobbery Here
- Free child care seat check and installation offered monthly
- Matt Cartwright enjoys barbecue with Delaware EMS
- Dingmans Ferry man dies in motorcycle accident
- Woman sentenced for selling oxycodone to a disabled man, contributing to his death
- Go downtown: Girls' Night Out and Milford After Dark
- Don’t count your chicks until they hatch
- Two women open new shopping experience in Honesdale
- Three organizations receive Buchanan Fund grants
- Second graders invited to join the DVES orchestra
- OCNY Pride 2019 parade set for June 9
- Create a tick-resistant garden
- A True Farm to Bottle Operation
- Country Ranch Offers Lake Access and Lots of Character
- Anxiety and stress weighing heavily at night? A new blanket might help
- April Students of the Month at DVHS
- Cardiologist Sabu J. George is appointed medical director of Heart & Vascular Center
- WoodMobile comes to Dingman-Delaware Middle School
- Smoky Joe would approve of Texas Lunch hot dogs
- Pike County may have up to 10 hepatitis A cases
- Commissioners recognize Michael David Weiss for his battle against tick-borne disease
- Aspen Dental offers free dental service to veterans on June 8
- Dispositions in Pike County Court
- States sue over rule allowing clinicians to refuse abortions
- Pennsylvania has already seen yearly average of tornadoes
- EMS agencies face obstacles incorporating new technology
- Fisherman dies as he tries to save friend who fell in creek
- How 'lunch shaming' is facing scrutiny around the US
- Eileen Miller receives Survivor Advocate Award
- Best and worst states for military retirees
- Learn how essential oils can improve your health
- Police seek information on man who exposed himself in Milford candy shop
- Tick-borne diseases take many forms
- From Small Orchard to Winery & Distillery
- Park prepares for summer visitors
- China's ban on scrap imports a boon to US recycling plants
- Advice on salt, hidden in an array of foods, gets specific
- Library to hold program on reverse mortgages and estate plans
- Memorial Day in Milford
- Pure (Judy) Gold coming to the historic Milford Theatre
- Another Pennsylvania casino gets sports-betting license
- Pike goes to the polls
- Two from Dingsmans Ferry arrested for possessing 300+ bags of heroin
- Milford Community Garden is 'a phoenix reborn'
- Fretta's Italian Food Specialities to close after 21 years
- Pollution control project funded in Pike County
- AARP offers new 'Smart Driver' defensive driving course
- Third report made of missiles striking windshields 'with intent' on Route 84
- Elder Justice Day on June 12 aims to empower local seniors
- Two men sentenced for crimes against children in Pike County
- Pennsylvania moves to expand National Guard college aid
- Walmart warns that higher tariffs will mean higher prices
- Hard-hit Pennsylvania to sue drugmaker over opioid epidemic
- Pennsylvania House tries anew to ban Down syndrome abortions
- Pennsylvania boosts student-loan aid to bolster opioid fight
- Penn State, Misericordia students win news scholarships
- Jun 17, 2019
- Jun 17, 2019
- Jun 16, 2019
- Jun 17, 2019
- Jun 17, 2019