HONESDALE — Financial caregivers play a major role in ensuring that their loved ones maintain the best quality of life possible and that all finances, from routine to complex, are managed wisely.
“Caring for your loved one is an extremely important and complex task,” explains Diane Wylam,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Sunday Jun 25, 2017 01:09 pm
HAWLEY — The 2017 Pike/Wayne Envirothon was won overall by the Wayne Highlands School...
- Jun 24, 2017 05:43 pm
If you have unpaid Pennsylvania Turnpike toll violations, you are risking suspension of your vehicle registration.
A new law...
- Jun 24, 2017 02:17 pm
Delaware Dingman Middle School has announced its Students of the Month for May. Achievement: Jonathan O'Connor; eighth-grade...
- Jun 24, 2017 09:40 am
By Anya Tikka
MILFORD — The Pike County Commissioners pushed back over an accusation...
- Jun 21, 2017 03:47 pm
PORT JERVIS, N.Y. — Edward Pavlich of Port Jervis, N.Y., was recently honored for his 50...
- Jun 21, 2017 01:59 pm
MILFORD — Realtor Adam Nienstadt of Dingmans Ferry has joined Realty Executives'...
- Jun 21, 2017 01:51 pm
- Adam Nienstadt of Dingmans Ferry joins Realty Executives
- Car wash to raise money for therapeutic riding
- How many genres can you read?
- Pennsylvania gas drilling fee revenue falls for third year
- Lawsuit challenges Pennsylvania map of US House districts
- Pennsylvania police say boy, 4, fatally shot himself in face
- State police recount challenges in '14 hunt for sniper Frein
- Gumaer Cemetery, site of oldest European grave, added to historic register
- Buckle up until you hear the click
- College offers new beekeeping certificate
- Seven ways to keep stress — and blood pressure — down
- Students explore the world witches and pirates during Salem field trip
- Ecumenical Food Pantry hosts open house in new location
- Tell me a story
- Pike County Democrats give town hall meant for Marino and Toomey
- Hours-long wait amounts to voter suppression, Democrat tells commissioners
- Dance the afternoon away at Belle Reve
- Everyone say cheese!
- It's official: Milford's the coolest
- Jazzercise party to raise money for Pike Hands of Hope
- David Garrison, MD, joins Middletown Community Health
- Do-it-yourself solar? Free workshop will show how
- Third-graders tend their flock-to-be
- Can you spell W-I-N-N-E-R-S?
- Home Depot volunteers lend green thumbs to Belle Reve
- Raise a cocktail to the summer solstice
- Dispositions in Pike County Court
- Senate hearing: What can be learned from the Frein manhunt?
- State Police Troop R launches Twitter feed
- South highest, Northeast lowest for child auto fatalities
- Simple is best and other lessons from a road trip with kids
- Four steps toward healthier grilling
- Lower costs may undermine health benefits
- If you can say something nice, please do
- Meet the unsung hero of the Lyme epidemic
- For the love of swamps
- High levels of radon found in Pennsylvania water wells
- Samantha Buldo presents research on Parkinson's
- Dingman recycling, by the numbers
- Food and companionship made real for seniors
- New Stairway Ridge plot consolidates 19,000-acre forest corridor, hiking trail
- Agency on Aging adds fourth location in Matamoras
- Another film crew 'just driving' on the Hawk's Nest
- Students collect supplies for no-kill animal shelter
- Northern Pocono Mountains Travel Guide is now available
- Forest Stewardship webinar to air June 13
- Jonathan Machiavello sentenced for statutory sexual assault
- Visitors to Upper Delaware increased by 8 percent in 2016
- DVMS honors perfect attendance
- DVMS Students of the Month for April
- 'Messy Mayhem' promised at PEEC day camp
- Court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- What we learned at Home Depot
- Mott Street Bridge repairs to be put out to bid in August
- Dispositions in Pike County Court
- Liquor control board reports on underage drinking trends
- Pittsburgh to Trump: You don't speak for us on climate
- Opioid epidemic worries K-9 handlers
- Poll: Most older Americans want Medicare for long-term care
- Four ways to fortify your marital bonds
- Does dehydration increase an athlete’s risk for concussion?
- River flow spared by contingency plan
- It's Tee Time at Lords Valley Country Club
- The ultimate sacrifice is often made after the war ends
- Delaware River set to go dry, if impasse holds
- Milford gets fresh
- Benefit concert will help ship donated instruments
- VA plans mental care for discharged vets, but at what cost?
- Don't be a pool party pooper
- Dingman-Delaware Middle School Honor Roll
- Delaware Valley Middle School Honor Roll Third Marking Period
- Marijuana dampens emotional 'rush,' study finds