MILFORD — In the remote Omo Valley in Southern Ethiopia, Milford residents Alan Kaplan and Wendy Stuart Kaplan discovered a tribal people who worship, live, dress, and adorn themselves as they have for centuries.
How different are they than we are? And how long will they remain that way? Today they live...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Feb 22, 2017 09:00 am
MILFORD — Disney’s "The Little Mermaid,” based on Hans Christian...
- Feb 21, 2017 01:14 pm
MILFORD — Author Bibi Gaston will read from her new book, "Gifford Pinchot and the...
- Feb 20, 2017 10:00 am
HAWLEY — The #WildHawley Parade will celebrate the earth’s diversity with a...
- Feb 20, 2017 01:51 pm
EAST STROUDSBURG — “Hitchcock meets hilarious” is how the director...
- Feb 14, 2017 01:47 pm
MATAMORAS — The Pike County Chamber of Commerce has re-scheduled its comedy show for this...
- Feb 13, 2017 01:24 pm
- Camp Speers holds weekly 'Cabin Fever Music Jam'
- Hear songs that celebrate the spirit of love
- 'Puppy Love' dinner to benefit humane society
- Jim Thorpe Winterfest is coming
- Vote for your favorite historic preservation site
- Get birds into your backyard, with help from Lacawac Sanctuary
- Glass-blowing demos at Gillinder factory
- 'Sunday Soirees' coming to the Columns
- Call for entertainers to perform at Music on Mondays
- Exhibit: Couples who make both love and art
- Jazz pianist Joe Tranchina to give free solo concert
- Black artists to be featured at arts center