By Anya Tikka
MILFORD — Who needs an agent? If you want to perform, an audience is waiting — without the bookings hassle — at the Frisky Goat Coffeehouse's new open mic night.
The venue on Broad Street in Milford recently opened up for regular gatherings, on the second Saturday of the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Aug 17, 2017 06:00 am
MILFORD — Tennessee Williams's "This Property Is Condemned," a one-act play...
- Aug 15, 2017 02:47 pm
Critically acclaimed singer/songwriter Kelley McRae teamed up with guitarist Matt Castelain six years ago and traversed the...
- Aug 13, 2017 07:57 am
MILFORD — You’re never too old to fall head over heels in love — or lust.
- Aug 12, 2017 01:01 pm
By Marilyn Rosenthal
MILFORD — Peters Valley, a serene place complete with a babbling...
- Aug 10, 2017 06:00 am
- Little Big Band returns to the Columns
- John Updike's Pennsylvania childhood home to become museum
- Jimmy Sturr headlines Honor Flight benefit concert
- Solar eclipse viewing party planned in Matamoras
- 'Tightrope' author to give reading
- A visually exciting art show that's fragrant too
- Library and theater group join to promote literacy through the arts
- Nature's serenity celebrated in new art show
- Learn the crafts previous generations depended on every day
- Local portrait artist publishes book on the basics
- Sneak peek at the garden tour
- Breathing new life into a 66-year-old art show
- Free Classical Music Celebration coming to Milford
- Narrowsburg exhibit to open in August
- Not your average bear
- Last call for Kitchen Garden Tour entries