DINGMANS FERRY — A Boy Scout badge festival will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 1, to at the Pocono Environmental Education Center (PEEC), 538 Emery Rd., Dingmans Ferry.
Bears, Webelos, and Boy Scouts will enjoy a full day of badge work:
Bears will work on the Bear...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Mar 28, 2017 04:59 pm
HONESDALE — After providing women’s health services in Wayne and Pike Counties for...
- Mar 28, 2017 02:45 pm
EAST STROUDSBURG — An educational seminar for homeowner association board members and...
- Mar 28, 2017 02:30 pm
HONESDALE — Have fun learning how to write code and build electronics projects on...
- Mar 28, 2017 01:54 pm
By MARC LEVY
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Then-gubernatorial candidate Rob McCord was...
- Mar 28, 2017 10:00 am
By MICHAEL HILL
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — A dramatic, ultimately tragic tussle over a...
- Mar 27, 2017 04:00 pm
By WES VENTEICHER
(AP) — Paramedic George Redner III started to grow angry and distant after he failed to revive a...
- Mar 27, 2017 03:25 pm
HONESDALE, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to three to six years...
- Mar 27, 2017 03:20 pm
- 34 arrested for narcotics sales in Orange County
- Study says Pennsylvania highways lose funds to state police
- 8 tips for buying shoes that are good to your feet
- Working from home can harm your health
- Main jury picked in murder trial in trooper barracks ambush
- 3D printing unleashes engineering creativity at DV
- Frein trial approaches, with jury selection now underway
- Pike's roads stayed a mess for days after Stella
- DV a standout at Odyssey tournament
- Healing the divide
- Esther Lee will be delegate at science congress
- Wolf says analysis confirms fears about GOP health care bill
- Wine Circle at Hotel Fauchere explores the reds
- Grant boosts prenatal breastfeeding classes at Wayne Memorial
- Chamber members to network at Action Bikes
- Lackawanna College Lake Region accepting applications for fall
- Transportation department fights human trafficking
- Greentown man accused of indecent assault
- Law aims to address strangulation
- Perry town hall contentious over health care, immigration
- Jennifer Janovsky begins internship at Luzerne County Adult Probation
- Falls are taking a huge and rising toll on elderly brains
- Want to take years off your face? These treatments can rejuvenate your skin
- Black Bear Film Fest gives members preview at Van Gorders
- How to elude Russian hackers with decent password security
- Future Business Leaders from Dingman-Delaware Middle School compete
- Exercise, even in small doses, offers tremendous benefits for senior citizens
- Trump budget would cut Small Business Administration funding
- Pennsylvania auditor general says legal pot would reap taxes
- Safe Haven: 'Spread the word, we are here'
- Local humane societies react to removal of animal welfare reports from USDA website
- Dispatcher who tried to save trooper sues state police for alleged rape
- Winter's not done with us yet
- Cyberattack keeps Pennsylvania Senate Democrats off network
- Port Jervis man charged with selling crack cocaine
- Proposal to make it easier to get gun silencers debated
- Plight of the homeless in Pike County is subject of meeting
- Keeping an eye on Stella
- Seuss on the loose at DVES
- Everyone needs a buddy
- Storm tips help keep motorists safe
- Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers sobering to huge budget deficit
- GOP health care bill pounded by Wolf, Pennsylvania hospitals
- DVES gets into the spirit of 'Green Week'
- Pike County Court collects $1.1 million
- Governor declares emergency ahead of storm
- Coffee drinkers live longer, study finds
- Clutter causes stress for middle-class families
- Autism Family Fun Day coming to the park
- School decides against one-time grant to the library
- Devereaux visitors learn pizza business from a pro
- No backyard chickens in Dingman, supervisors decide
- Students of the Month at DVHS
- Too much salt, not enough power
- Dingman firefighter saves man from burning car
- U.S. Forest Service at Grey Towers offers college internships
- Catching up on the news
- Students of the Month at DVMS
- DVES students know their Dr. Seuss trivia
- Students honored for perfect attendance
- Meet the super spellers
- Jonathan Outwater and Reilley Weems named WVIA Artists of the Week
- Math Counts team wins trophy for 'Most Improved'
- SEEDS workshop: 'Lower Utility Bills for Your Organization'
- PA Senator Lisa Baker to hold March office hours in Pike County
- Chant Realtors honors top producers
- Free motorcycle safety courses offered to riders at all levels
- Dispositions in Pike County Court
- Attorney Phillip Pepper joins Pike County Bar
- Raising, training birds of prey is a way of life
- Feed your brain
- PA Rep. Peifer is elected chair of board that oversees student aid
- Meet your new best friend at the next humane society drive
- Fast-moving floodwater hits bridge under construction
- Story time with Clifford at Ann Street School
- Dingman Delaware Middle School Honor Rolls
- State police seek information about fatal hit and run
- Dispositions in Pike County Court
- Adult Day Services Center opens in Hawley
- Wayne Bank supports the American Readers Theatre
- River Road will close to protect breeding amphibians