By DVE-News/TV Reporters
MILFORD — We went to Home Depot and had the opportunity to talk with the store manager, Matthew Caterinicchia, and operations assistant manager, Rachel Bracey.
We asked Ms. Bracey what an operations assistant manager did and was told that they keep employees safe, happy and...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday May 27, 2017 08:00 am
By LAURIE KELLMAN
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A half-century-old job training and...
- May 26, 2017 12:58 pm
The annual Memorial Day observances in Milford will be held from 10 a.m. to noon on Monday, May 29. All are invited to remember...
- May 25, 2017 06:00 am
DINGMANS FERRY — A Dingmans Ferry woman at medical risk who was missing since Sunday...
- May 25, 2017 02:35 pm
By Marilyn Rosenthal
MILFORD — Charles Bridge would have been proud to see the new...
- May 25, 2017 06:00 am
By Ginny Privitar
MILFORD — Ron Streczyk never got a chance to know his...
- May 24, 2017 02:38 pm
- Standing with Manchester
- Breakfast supports therapeutic riding at GAIT
- Matthew Pawelski inducted into the Business Honor Society
- Church seeks flea market vendors
- Students compete to help no-kill animal shelter
- Posters raise autism awareness
- Kids' tooth decay can be kept at bay
- Brain changes in pregnancy may help prepare for baby
- Check your chickens for deadly flu, extension director says
- For whom the bell tolls
- The Courier does an exit poll
- Scarce heroin antidote is now available
- 'Growing Acceptance' poster contest winners announced
- DV's Model UN team wins 'Best Delegation' award
- The power of positive singing
- A night to remember
- Senate backs bill to expand practice of medicine by nurses
- Cheer EMS Memorial Bike Ride as it goes through Milford
- Local teacher sought for position at Delaware Water Gap
- Dollar General's grand opening is Saturday
- Federal cleanup aid denied to Pennsylvania for March snow
- Judge refuses to overturn death sentence of police sniper
- Spring allergies can worsen depending on the weather
- DV journalism students win 12 awards at conference
- When cut by rusty metal, do you need a tetanus shot?
- Pike County League of Women Voters meets the candidates
- Advocate: What veterans don't know could lose them benefits
- Hadley's Earth Crystals to hold grand opening
- Prom moves after catering crisis
- The fault is not in our star, girl says
- Leanna Walker case hasn't grown cold, coroner says
- 'Make Room at the Table' will raise funds for refugees, restore our sense of America
- Honoring those who make life better in the Upper Delaware Valley
- Three Pike nonprofits win wagering grants
- Pennsylvania sees biggest budget shortfall since recession
- DV engineers win first place at state competition
- Three Milford billboards now under Encore Outdoor management
- Workshop: Unlock the power of arts and culture
- League of Women Voters to hold 'Meet the Candidates Night'
- Protecting their investments
- Carol Kuniholm to speak on redistricting reform
- Marchers: 'Climate change is real'
- The death penalty — two views
- Plan for medical marijuana now, Dingman supervisors say
- Safe Haven takes back the night
- Beauty day for the ladies at Twin Cedars
- Walking for Autism
- DVES hallways have a new look
- Join 'Animal Frolic' at Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm
- No need to be lonely, the Girl Scouts say
- ‘Ghost teacher’ ban passes senate committee
- Judge: 'The story of Eric Frein ends today'
- Map your Toast to Milford this Saturday
- 'A wonderful affair'