Lana Romeo, health and wellness coordinator at the Pike County Area Agency on Aging, is offering free afternoon Zoom programs to promote mobility, self-confidence, physical awareness, social interaction together but apart, expressiveness in movement, and a greater sense of meaning.
Have fun and socialize in the convenience of your own home every Wednesday from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Ask your friends to join.
● Warm-up exercises for seated and standing participants
● Tai chi for arthritis
● Dance exercise
● Meditation will end some sessions
Things needed for the sessions include:
● Stretch bands, or pantyhose or a towel
● One-pound weights or 2 cans of soup
● A ball about 24 inches around or a firm pillow
● Comfortable attire so you can move freely. Please, no birthday suit.
"A healthy life starts with you," says Lana. "The power is yours. Take control of your health. Make a choice -- live healthy. Be active, eat healthy, and live a better life."
You will need an e-mail to join the session. For details email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-775-5550.