A new Arboretum Guide provides a tour of 48 different species from among the countless trees comprising the 100-acre arboretum, the landscaped portion of the 258-acre East Stroudsburg University campus.
The guide was presented last month for the spring opening of the Arboretum.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday May 22, 2018 07:15 pm
By DVE-News/TV Reporters
MILFORD — On Thursday, May 10, we had the pleasure of...
- May 21, 2018 09:09 am
East Stroudsburg — East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania honored 127 employees for...
- May 20, 2018 01:29 pm
FLORIDA — A few great things brewing in Orange...
- May 19, 2018 11:55 am
Heart patients typically do well during cardiac rehab programs but tend to lose momentum once the formal gym-based regimens end.
- May 19, 2018 09:07 am
By Mark Scolforo
Pennsylvania's highest court peppered a defense lawyer and a prosecutor with questions on May 17 about the...
- May 18, 2018 12:39 pm
- Frein's trooper-slaying appeal focuses on how suspect was questioned
- Milford has a new noise ordinance
- Lifesaving EpiPen on backorder at local pharmacies
- Storm damage a top priority of new acting park superintendent
- Safe Haven speaks out against bullying
- Want to get an arts grant? Meet the coordinator in Milford on May 23
- Writers for this year's festival, revealed to cheers and gasps
- Sufferers describe the terrifying fog of tick-borne illness
- Oldest person in US dies; Pennsylvania woman was 114
- Pike candidate bested in house race
- Delaware Valley Middle School Honor Roll
- June in the garden
- Problem-solvers excel in competitions
- Convicted child abusers get long sentences
- Dispositions in Pike County Court
- Here are some great toys for children with autism
- Study: Fewer deaths when older surgeons perform
- 'Wear your life jacket to work' day to support water safety
- Lorraine Gregory to be honored as an exemplary philanthropic leader
- Victims' Intervention Program expands to Pike County
- 'A powerful and a beautiful movement for Delaware Valley'
- Saturday is Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive Day
- Get up close and personal with shad on float trip
- Wild Acres' public safety officers complete training
- Attorney general resigns after 4 women accuse him of abuse
- Spudsters and Enviro Freaks seize victory
- Where Pennsylvania's GOP governor candidates stand on issues
- Students win medals in Skills USA competition
- Troopers honor fallen officers
- As motorcycle fatalities rack up, don't make it worse
- DVHS supports Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Report: More Americans with Alzheimer's are dying at home
- Blood pressure and your brain
- New mural supports autism awareness
- NPS acquires former Girl Scout Camp in Dingman
- Firefighter and author reads to elementary students
- Local Dems rally around Pike candidate for state rep
- Tick-borne illness sufferers to speak
- Delaware River 5K is Sunday
- DV students win 7 medals at Future Health Professionals Conference
- Homeowners' associations are subject of Sunday seminar
- Tick illness explodes in PA
- DV journalists win awards
- It's a 'pothole blitz'
- Chick’s Cleaning welcomes new managing partner
- Spring business networking event planned in Milford
- Two Pennsylvania men arrested for heroin possession
- Wayne Memorial to build new health center in Forest City
- First joint art show features chocolate factory theme
- Women's hormones serve them well
- Word Warriors compete against 21 schools
- Lyme is 'not the only game in town'
- 'A tsunami of good' invigorates Pike
- Survey: Most readers against teachers carrying firearms
- Man charged with selling heroin to man who fatally overdosed
- Pennsylvania House votes to ban abortions for Down syndrome
- The shad have arrived
- May 22, 2018
- May 21, 2018
- May 21, 2018
- May 21, 2018
- May 20, 2018