(AP) Penn State is keeping in-state college tuition flat across the sprawling university system for a second year and for the third time in five years.
The school's board, meeting in the Philadelphia suburb of Media, voted on July 18 for a plan that will maintain full-time tuition for lower-division Pennsylvania resident undergraduates at its...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Jul 23, 2019 06:10 pm
(AP) Revenue from regulated gambling in Pennsylvania climbed to a new record high above $3.3 billion in the just-completed fiscal...
- Jul 22, 2019 05:59 pm
By Mark Scolforo
(AP) Philadelphia's top prosecutor and the state district attorneys' association are staking out opposing...
- Jul 22, 2019 05:31 pm
Pike County District Attorney Ray Tonkin was elected president of the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association (PDAA) for the...
- Jul 22, 2019 04:31 pm
By Frances Ruth Harris
The river is much cleaner now, after volunteers in 15 canoes paddled the Upper and Middle Delaware...
- Jul 22, 2019 03:31 pm
U.S. Rep. Matt Cartwright announced July 12 that the Health Resources and Services Administration awarded three grants totaling...
- Jul 21, 2019 12:00 pm
Every year Lacawac Sanctuary Field Station and Environmental Education Center honor community members and those that have helped...
- Jul 20, 2019 04:38 pm
- Lacawac announces honorees for farm-to-plate awards dinner
- Reporters enjoy a spectacular, soapy adventure at Bubble Babez
- State to better track guns used in crimes as violence soars
- Law eases rules for police on multi-jurisdiction task forces
- 486 acres added to Delaware State Forest in Dingman Township
- Take precautions during high heat advisory days
- Physical activity in early childhood offers protection against heart disease later in life
- Shooter blames slain neighbor and his wife for not stopping violence
- What can I do?
- Vigil protests the inhumane treatment of undocumented migrants at the border
- Labor departments from three states to share information, coordinate enforcement
- Waterproofing Your Patio
- 'Under the Big Top' Vacation Bible School coming to Milford Methodist Church
- LWV Pike County to hear from Victims Intervention Program
- Workshop offered on the proper maintenance of home septic systems
- Tick-borne diseases: More than just physical ailments
- Learn the basics of protecting yourself from ticks
- Vigils for undocumented migrants planned
- Delaware Valley High School Honor Rolls
- Staten Island man drowns in Delaware River
- Highlights of Pennsylvania's 2019-20 budget package
- Pennsylvania's own insurance exchange coming next year
- Ruffino Real Estate welcomes Christian Zube
- Pennsylvania broadens Guard members' college tuition benefit
- Police: Man shot, killed after firing at troopers
- Pennsylvania offers aid to link homebound students to class
- Trooper says battered girlfriend was coerced into claiming false report
- Police chief asks businesses for contact information
- Voting machines bill vetoed in fight over election changes
- Snow days may become school days under new Pennsylvania law
- 'America the Beautiful'
- Auditor launches audit of instant background gun checks
- Here's medical proof that vacation is good for your heart
- When boating, put safety first
- DVES holds annual D.A.R.E. graduation
- IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
- A royal milestone: Furniture store celebrates 90 years
- Grants now available from the Richard L. Snyder Fund
- Milford council changes meeting date to July 8
- A very foxy photo from the NPS
- Property tax/rent rebate deadline extended to end of year
- PA starts automatic sealing of some criminal files
- DVES honors Students of the Month for May
- Regional lakes faring better than Lake Hopatcong following Harmful Algal Bloom
- Assembly eyes open primaries, end to straight ticket voting
- Pennsylvania says 'no' to funding to aid census effort
- Pennsylvania blocks plastic bag bans for at least a year
- Eating blueberries daily may reduce risk of heart disease, study finds
- Delaware Valley High School recognizes students
- Bon Secours labs receive accreditation from College of American Pathologists
- Motorcycles need room for safety
- Independence Day Events Around the Area
- Heavy police presence in Palmyra disrupts traffic
- Pour me another
- Hula hooping makes last day a hoot
- 10,000 steps a day: Too low? Too high?
- General cardiologist joins staff at Wayne Memoria1
- Port Jervis woman arrested after hit-and-run in Shohola
- Josh Musano’s Eagle Scout project will revitalize children’s room at the library
- Pennsylvania enshrines recognition of Juneteenth into law
- Delaware Valley Middle School Honor Rolls
- Bushkill man is arrested for assaulting woman
- State extends deadline for property tax/rent rebate program
- State police caution against utility phone scams
- Jul 21, 2019
- Jul 22, 2019
- Jul 22, 2019
- Jul 22, 2019
- Jul 21, 2019