MILFORD - State police said Tuesday that their investigation of a May vandalism incident at the Milford cemetery is continuing. Trooper Mark Pizzuti said that an anonymous donor has offered a $500 reward for information about the incident, which occured during the overnight of May 19-20. Cemetery officials initially found some eight headstones had been knocked down. Several other downed stones have been located since the incident, but police are not certain that they are related to the same situation. “Some of the stones have been righted, others are damaged. We don’t yet have a dollar amount on the damage,” Pizzuti said. One mausoleum was vandalized with grafitti, but was not broken into, Pizzuti said. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Pizzuti at 570-226-5718.